Employment Opportunity: Associate Lawyer – Corner Brook, NL
Nestled in one of the most picturesque areas of Atlantic Canada, our client is the one of the largest and longest standing law-firms in Newfoundland and Labrador. They have served the western region of Newfoundland and Labrador for over 65 years. Built on a reputation of integrity and trust, they are committed to helping navigate and achieve the best possible legal results for their clients.
As the firm continues to grow, they require an Associate Lawyer to join their team in Corner Brook, NL.
- Develop, or continue an established, legal practice in criminal, family and/or civil litigation within a well-established and trusted regional firm.
- The professional development and challenge inherent to a fast paced and thriving firm that also values flexibility and the collective contribution of the team.
- Actively participate in client development and nurturing relationships.
- Contribute to firm and community events, and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
Who we are seeking:
- Law degree from an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Member in good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- Called to the Bar of at least one province or territory of Canada.
- A minimum of 2 years of legal experience dealing with criminal, family and/or civil litigation at a law firm.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a skilled negotiator.
- High degree of comfort with developing client relationships, and acting as a trusted advisor.
If you are looking to make an impact with a growing firm, please apply here https://meridiarecruitment.ca/Career/16549. For more information, contact Natalie Hand at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Meridia Recruitment connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment, our job opportunities, and career advice, we invite you to explore our website: www.meridiarecruitment.ca. For information on opportunities with our parent company, Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette, visit www.kbrs.ca.