Employment Opportunity: Associate Lawyer – Tandem Family Law/Droit de la famille
- Pulled from the full job description
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Tandem Family Law/Droit de la familleis looking to add more brilliance to their team – looking to hire an Associate/Family Lawyer who loves helping people!
Who We Are
Tandem Family Law|Droit de la famille helps families navigate the legal system and provide peace of mind to them by giving top-notch advice and assistance when handling their individual affairs. We are a team of passionate, dedicated and experienced lawyers, paralegals and legal assistants who work together daily to ensure our clients get the best possible solutions to their problems. We provide family law legal services throughout New Brunswick and at the Court of Appeal level.
We believe that families are the foundation of life and with that in mind, our team of professionals are dedicated to serving their needs regardless of their particular situations. We do this by responding quickly to their requirements and guiding them step-by-step to resolve their issues. We become the people they can lean on in their times of need and we take great satisfaction in their achievements and happiness.
What We Offer
- an open concept space with the most up-to-date technology;
- a competitive salary commensurate with your education, training and experience plus performance based bonus contingent on lawyer and firm business;
- an extremely talented support team;
- hybrid work (combination of at home and in office) opportunities with minimal supervision and a “set your own hours” approach to your practice;
- cutting edge family law software;
- family law mentoring from other senior lawyers in the firm;
- competitive Health, Vision and Dental Plan;
- access to an Employee Family Assistance Program;
- paid time off; and
- 4.5 day work week with Friday afternoons off.
What You Need
- approximately 3+ years of experience;
- experience in family law is considered an asset:
- practical court experience;
- to be a member of good standing of the New Brunswick Bar (or the potential to become a member);
- the ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- a high degree of professionalism, excellent interpersonal skills and a willingness to collaborate with colleagues and clients;
- strong attention to detail and good organizational skills;
- exemplary customer service skills;
- strong technical, legal, analytical and drafting skills;
- excellent advocacy, conflict resolution, negotiation and communication skills;
- a growth mindset; and
- an ability to communicate in French and English would be an asset.
- maintaining and moving forward files under supervision;
- meeting with clients to perform tasks related to moving matters forward;
- taking on files; and
- attending at court
If you are motivated by helping people navigate their family legal issues, enjoy a modern work environment and work well on a team, we invite you to apply for the current opening of Associate/Family Lawyer at Tandem Family Law|Droit de la famille.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those candidates selected for further review will be contacted.
View the full notice [here].