Employment Opportunity: Immigration Lawyer: Mobilitys Legal
We are an immigration law firm based in Montreal, specializing in economic immigration, family sponsorship, and other immigration matters. We are committed to providing comprehensive legal solutions to individuals and businesses, helping them navigate the complex landscape of Canadian immigration laws.
This is a full-time hybrid role for an Immigration Lawyer located in Montreal, QC, with flexibility for some remote work (2 days in the office per week). The role will be responsible for providing legal advice and representation to individuals, families, and corporations in economic and family immigration-related matters, including but not limited to study permits, work permits, labour market impact assessment applications, permanent residency applications, citizenship applications. The Immigration Lawyer will also assist clients with compliance and enforcement measures, and will work closely with other lawyers and paralegals in the firm to provide exceptional client service.
- A law degree and admission to the Quebec Bar or any other province in Canada.
- Interest in immigration law.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the field of economic immigration law (asset).
- Proficiency in both French and English is mandatory; additional languages are an asset.
- Initiative and autonomy in case management.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure while meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and the capacity for thorough analysis of documents and laws.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant documents via email to email@example.com.
$75,000.00-$105,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to Commute/Relocate
- Montréal, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)