banner banner

Can the Law Society recommend a lawyer for my issue or help me find a lawyer?

The Law Society cannot recommend a specific lawyer to you, however, we encourage you to contact the Public Legal Information Association of Newfoundland and Labrador (PLIAN) which offers both a legal referral service (a fee may be charged), legal information guides and a Family Court form builder tool.

(709) 722-2643 or Toll-Free: 1-888-660-7788.