banner banner

What if I disagree with what my lawyer says I owe?

If you do not agree with your lawyer’s invoice, you may wish to consider having the invoice taxed. This is a process whereby a taxing master reviews your invoice to determine whether the amount invoiced is reasonable. Please see a listing of taxing masters located on the Law Society’s Lawyers’ Directory:

Directory of Taxing Masters