Benchers’ Meeting – April 11, 2022
Please note that the next Benchers’ meeting will take place on Monday, 11 April 2022 at 1:00 pm.
Anyone wishing to attend a Benchers’ meeting:
- is required to provide notice of attendance to the Law Society by emailing email@example.com;
- will not be permitted to use audio or video recording devices or communication devices during the meeting;
- shall not speak, unless invited to do so by the President;
- must observe and obey all rulings of the President; and
- shall leave if the meeting is declared closed to the public or if asked to do so by the President.
At this time, attendance shall be via zoom. We will provide an invite upon receipt of an attendance notice.
We note that the scheduled Benchers’ meetings for 2022 will take place as follows:
- February 14, 2022
- April 11, 2022
- June 10, 2022
Agendas will be posted on the Law Society’s website in advance of each meeting and Minutes for the Public portion of each meeting will also be posted on the website. Should you wish to attend the 11 April Benchers’ meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00, noon, Friday 8 April 2022.