Commercial Registrations Update
In an effort to maintain the safety and well-being of our staff, clients and our communities, and in alignment with public health guidelines, we have taken the following social distancing actions to help limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
· The Commercial Registrations Division will be operating at reduced capacity. As a result, access to facilities and internal processing times will be affected.
· To the extent possible, clients are asked to utilize online options for searches and registrations. Please refer to the attached page for a listing of online search and registration services.
· Front counter service will be offered by appointment only. To facilitate social distancing and avoid a line-up, please call 729-3316 to establish an appointment time. All forms must be completed in advance. If there are questions about form completion, please call 729-3316.
· The public research area of the office will be limited to 10 clients to facilitate social distancing. Public terminals and seating within the public research area has been reduced to enable social distancing practices to be employed. To manage access to the public research area and to ensure we stay within the 10-person limit, please call 729-3316 to establish an appointment time.
· Individuals without an appointment will not be serviced and will be asked to call the required number to make an appointment. Individuals who are not feeling well or exhibiting signs of illness are asked to refrain from making an appointment.
· Couriers are encouraged to batch deliveries to the Registry to once per day. There will be a drop box service made available. Pickup from law firm mailboxes will be permitted during a courier’s visit.
· Registry services by postal mail will continue normally.
We are living in unprecedented times, requiring extraordinary efforts to address the situation and appreciate your support as we navigate through this pandemic together. As this situation evolves, we will be ready to reassess and change our procedures accordingly. We will continue to monitor and provide updates as necessary.