DivorceMate Training Webinars
DivorceMate is offering three live sessions this fall, including their new FAQ Series based on DM Tools calculations.
Basic/Intermediate DM Tools Cloud: November 9, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM (NST)
The goal of this webinar is to provide a solid foundation and understanding of the child and spousal support tools calculations. The topics covered include the different types of income (employment, self-employment, non-taxable and income), special expenses (and related tax deductions and credits) and parenting situations including shared parenting.
NEW FAQ Series 1: November 16, 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM (NST)
In this webinar, some of the most frequently asked questions are covered, including, but not limited to:
- What are the differences between the desktop and cloud calculations?
- How are the CCB and other child-related benefits (i.e., provincial child benefits, GST/HST credits) allocated in a shared parenting arrangement?
- Why does shared parenting often result in increased spousal support, when compared to sole parenting?
NEW FAQ Series 2: November 23, 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM (NST)
The second part of the FAQ series will address questions including, but not limited to:
- What do I need to know about the eligible dependent credit in a calculation?
- How do I input dividend income from a taxable Canadian corporation in a calculation?
- How do I input capital gains in a calculation?
All webinars will be made available to everyone who signs up for 15 days after the session and registration can be done online.