Labour Relations Board Inviting LSNL Members to Review Circular Reports
The Labour Relations Board is seeking interested members to review and provide feedback on three circular reports:
- Receipt and Retention of Union Information;
- Procedures for Addressing and Containing Privacy Breaches; and
- Remediation Plan for Privacy Breaches.
This request is part of an external consultative process arising from a report from the Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner recommending the Board review its policies and procedures regarding:
- The disclosure of personal information, specifically with regard to membership information;
- Addressing privacy breaches, including steps for containing breaches; and
- Developing an appropriate remediation plan for privacy breaches.
Following November 12, 2021, the Board will be scheduling an online video conference for any stakeholders, interested groups or individuals that would like to further discuss these draft policy circulars.