Professional LLM in Dispute Resolution – CPD Opportunities
Lead the conversation in dispute resolution with an Osgoode LLM
Osgoode Professional Development is a proud sponsor of the Seminar: Dispute Resolution Processes – A Sampler of the Spectrum on July 18 featuring faculty and alumni of Osgoode’s Part-Time Professional LLM in Dispute Resolution:
- Rhona Buchan, LL.B, LL.M
- Pia Hundal, B, LL.M.
- Amanda Rogers, LL.B., LL.M.
- Justice Marilyn D. Slawinsky, LL.M.
- Jonathan Tieman, LL.B, LL.M
- Mina Vaish, LL.M., B. Comm, AccFM
With the Professional LLM in Dispute Resolution you’ll go beyond the existing limitations of traditional conflict resolution processes and explore new ways of resolving disputes. Led by the top lawyers and experts in alternative dispute resolution, join this celebrated program that balances theory and practice to elevate your expertise.
- Dispute Resolution in the Digital Age
- Mediation Advocacy
- Creativity and Collaboration
- Culture, Diversity and Power in Dispute Resolution
Applications open October 1, 2022 for Fall 2023. Visit our website for more details.