Professionals’ Assistance Program
As a lawyer, you provide vital services and support to the public. It is essential that you invest the time and energy necessary to take care of yourself.
The Lawyers’ Insurance Programme funds the Professionals’ Assistance Program as part of risk management. We understand the value of the services you provide and we are committed to ensuring that you have the support you need to serve the public properly.
The purpose of the Professionals’ Assistance Program is to ensure that effective assistance is available to lawyers, articled clerks, students, and their families who may require support for all types of personal problems which cannot be solved without assistance. This Program is completely private and confidential.
Our service provider, Homewood Human Solutions, has more than 33 years of experience and capability.
Homewood’s website, www.homewoodhumansolutions.com offers an array of online resources for e-learning, interactive tools, health and wellness assessments and a library of health, life balance and workplace articles.
To Register for Homewood Human Solutions Member Services:
- Go to homepage: www.homewoodhumansolutions.com.
- Once the homepage is displayed, click “Login” in the top right corner, and click “Register”.
- You will be requested to enter your Company / Organization name which is Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Complete the profile section by selecting the proper information displayed in the text box(es) provided and click “Continue”.
Trouble registering? Please call the Client Service Centre for immediate assistance at 1.800.663.1142
- Fill in the required personal, address and system information on the form that is displayed, and click “Continue”.
- You have now created your member profile for access to the Member Services Area, providing you with seamless access to a number of online tools and resources. You will have the option of logging out or continuing on to the Member Services Area using the username and password you created. If you want to continue into the Member Services area, please click “Continue”.
Note: A confirmation e-mail containing your username and password information will be forwarded to the e-mail address that you provided during the registration process. On subsequent visits, simply log in with your chosen username and password by clicking on “Login”.
Trouble logging in? Please call the Client Service Centre for immediate assistance at 1.800.663.1142