Update on Commercial Registrations Division and Registry of Deeds Access
Please note the following changes for access to the Commercial Registrations Division and the Registry of Deeds on 59 Elizabeth Avenue effective Thursday, September 16, 2021.
- Requirement for appointments have been removed and there will be no constraint on duration of visit, apart from the Registry’s normal operating hours.
- The maximum requirement limits for concurrent persons in the research area room and vault rooms have been removed. You will be required to adhere to public health guidelines, including maintaining physical distancing of at least two meters (six feet).
- All clients will be required to wear a non-medical mask while inside the building.
All clients shall:
- Upon entry to the building, sign-in at the designated station and provide date and time of arrival, contact name, phone number and answer the posted COVID-19 screening questions;
- Before exiting the building, sign-out at the designated station by indicating the time you leave;
- Provide prompt notification to Registry management should you receive a positive COVID-19 test result;
- Practice physical distancing of at least two meters (six feet);
- Practice good hand hygiene and make use of hand sanitizer provided; and
- Use the disinfectant wipes provided to wipe down equipment and surfaces that have been used.
Questions may be directed to Dean Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org