We can help you…
- Find the history of legislation from Newfoundland and Labrador as well as other provinces and note up current legislation.
- Borrow books or provide document delivery of journals and scans from other Law Libraries in Canada.
- Locate forms and precedents, rare and out-of-print material, articles, policy papers, commission reports and key texts.
- Conduct database searches on your behalf using a variety of legal resources, such as CanLII, Heinonline, Lexis Advance Quicklaw, and Westlaw Canada.
- Desktop delivery, whenever possible.
- Training, in person or online , on any of our library resources, including the library catalogue.
- Library orientations for Law Students, Lawyers, and other interested individuals or groups.
- New judgments emailed daily (by request), as received from the Courts of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Distance services to lawyers in smaller and remote communities.