Atlantic Immigrant Career Loan Fund Webinar
The Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia offers assistance to permanent residents and new Canadian citizens looking to upgrade their credentials to find work in their field, or a related field.
The Atlantic Immigrant Career Loan Fund (AICLF) is a federally-sponsored program that provides micro-loans to assist permanent residents or new citizens in acquiring the training they need to pursue their career goals. This program covers all of Atlantic Canada, including Newfoundland and Labrador.
The Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia is hosting an event exploring how this initiative can help immigrants with permanent resident status or Canadian citizenship obtain training and certification in their chosen fields or related fields in their new home provinces.
During this webinar, participants will learn:
- Who is eligible for the AICLF
- What costs the AICLF can cover
- The kinds of programs the AICLF can help pay for
- How the AICLF is funded and how it is administered across Atlantic Canada
- Why the AICLF is a better choice for immigrants in Atlantic Canada than funding through a private institution on their own
For more information or to register for this session taking place on 15 January 2024, please register before the deadline on 13 January 2024, please [click here].
Posted: January 10, 2024