Call for Papers – Deadline May 31, 2023
Academics, members of the judiciary and practitioners from the public, private, and non-profit sectors are invited to submit proposals for papers to present at the National Family Law Program. We welcome both theoretical and practical contributions in either or both of Canada’s official languages that will be of interest to our audience of lawyers and judges from across Canada.
To apply, please provide us with
- a brief summary of the topic
- format of presentation (note sessions are either 60 or 75 minutes long)
- presenter name(s) and curriculum vitae for each
If your submission is accepted, you must agree to provide the following material by May 20, 2024:
- an original written paper on the topic(s)
- a session description (250 words maximum)
- a bio (250 words maximum) and photo for each presenter
Please submit your proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org; Subject: “2024 Proposal”
Deadline: May 31, 2023
Successful applicants will be notified in September 2023
View the full notice here.