Final Notice: 2018 CLE Requirement deadline
2018 CLE Report Deadline – Final Notice
Dear Law Society Members:
Please note the deadline for members to file their CLE Report is December 31, 2018. The Law Society office will be closed from 5:00 pm on December 21, 2018 – January 2, 2019. If you require assistance with access to the Law Society Portal, you will need to contact the Law Society before 5:00 pm on December 21.
Unlike previous years, members can upload information relating to their CLE activities at any point prior to the deadline as follows:
- Access the Law Society Portal
2. Enter your login details (reminder: your username is your Law Society member number)
3. Hover the cursor over your name at the top right-hand corner of your screen and a drop-down menu will appear
4. Click “CLE”
5. Click “CLE Report” found on the left hand side of your screen
6. Enter the activity details
7. Click “Save”
The member’s CLE Report will be automatically updated upon completion of the foregoing steps. A confirmation email will not be sent after a submission has been completed. Members can ermine how many CLE hours they have left to complete by referring to the “Additional Hours Required” line item in the table found at the bottom of their CLE Report.
A list of recorded CLE seminars available for purchase can be found here:https://lsnl.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/2018-CLEs-for-Purchase.pdf. Please contact Regina Whitty for more information (email@example.com)