Free International Virtual Recruitment Fair by the Provincial Office of Immigration and Multiculturalism
The Provincial Office of Immigration and Multiculturalism would like to invite you to participate in our FREE International Virtual Recruitment Fair on January 24, from 10:30 am – 2:30 pm. This fair is targeting international talent from South Asia and the Middle East and is promising to be a very well-attended event. It will be a great opportunity to meet with qualified candidates for your business.
Key Information for employers to note:
- Employers will need to create an event booth where interested candidates will go to learn more about your company and employment opportunities. Once registered you will receive step-by-step guidance on how to do this. However, if you need help to create your booth, please email Burke at email@example.com for assistance.
- **Employers can log in to the event platform once your booth is complete at https://newfoundlandandlabradorcanada4.vfairs.ca/ and begin reviewing resumes, shortlisting candidates and scheduling interviews as soon as you create your booth.** This is a new feature with this fair and highly recommended!
- There will be an info session prior to the fair where you will get your questions answered about the fair and how to hire through the NL Provincial Nominee Program and Atlantic Immigration Program.
- Job seekers will have the opportunity to browse the platform and apply for jobs one week before the start of the virtual fair.
- January 15 – Booth Creation Deadline (soft deadline)
- January 17 – Virtual Fair Opened to Attendees to Browse the Platform
- January 22 @ 10:30 am – Employer Immigration Programs Info Session and Event Platform and Booth Walk-through
- January 24 – Event is live from 10:30 am – 2:30 pm
Posted: January 16, 2024