CBA Reaching Equal Justice: Legal Aid Benchmarks initiative
We have been asked by the Canadian Bar Association to circulate the following to our membership:
Please find below a consultation package from the CBA’s Equal Justice initiative, with the Association of Legal Aid Plans of Canada. It asks for your views about the idea of national benchmarks for legal aid in Canada, posing the main question as “what do we want for Canada’s legal aid system in future”?
A survey tool is included to assist in responding and we encourage you to contribute your thoughts on this topic by July 17, 2015. Input is welcome on any or all of the questions posed.
- EN – www.surveymonkey.com/s/cbalegalaidbenchmarks
- FR – www.surveymonkey.com/s/consultationaidejuridiqueABC
Again, the key question is: What do we want for Canada’s legal aid system in future? Please help spread the word about this consultation through your networks:
- Search for #CBAlegalaid on Twitter and reply, RT, favourite
- Consult our Facebook Page and LinkedIn Company Profile and like, share, or comment on our Legal Aid posts
- Share a link to the survey and encourage your followers/fans to submit their ideas on your social media channels: www.surveymonkey.com/s/cbalegalaidbenchmarks