Expressions of Interest – Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador
The Law Society is seeking Expressions of Interest for the following:
- The Law Society’s Disciplinary Panel – Terms of Reference for the Disciplinary Panel Committee can be found here
- Please note that mandatory adjudicator training will be required for members of the Disciplinary Panel. A message from the Chair of the Disciplinary Panel, David Eaton, QC, provides further details on this training program; the message can be found here
- The Law Society’s Education Committee – Terms of Reference for the Education Committee can be found here
- The Law Society’s Insurance Committee – Terms of Reference for the Insurance Committee can be found here
- The Board of Governors of the Law Foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador – Terms for governors are four years with the possibility of one renewal. More information about the Law Foundation can be found here http://lawfoundationnl.com/
Please forward your expressions of interest along with a synopsis of your qualifications or your resume to Erin Rowe at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27 May 2022.